Template - Taurus Project
Taurus Project is a target shooter that originally made as a tech demo for 3D2sprite to demonstrate what can be achieved with sprites exported from the software. Note, due to large size of the images the loading time of the game may be not optimal.
- spawn enemies every x second
- enemies move toward the player
- can shoot only the closest enemies
- ammo is limited, need to reload once we have no more bullet
- once an enemy get close enough to the player, it hit the player and game over
Source code is available for the following engines:
- GDevelop 5
- a copy of GDevelop 5 from https://gdevelop-app.com/
- basic knowledge of how GDevelop works
NOTE: Images, Sounds and Fonts included for demonstration purposes only, no commercial use allowed. The actual project file is free to use for any purposes.
Click download now to get access to the following files: